Bale Out! is a by-locals for-everyone, cross-Coffs celebration of people, place and all that connects us with an emphasis on food, music and good old fashioned hands-on family friendly fun.
Where? Bale Out! Family Fun Day
When? Sunday 20 June 10am -2pm at Harbourside Markets, Jetty Foreshores.
** Markets open from 8am!!**
Bale Out has been on the road around the Coffs area for the last two months. Now, for the big finale to the Bale Out! tour, all roads lead back to Coffs for the larger scale Bale Out Family Fun Day – delivered in partnership with Harbourside Markets.
Along with regular markets, the event will feature a bustling main stage with an incredible variety of non-stop entertainment to reflect the amazing diversity of our region. Featuring the cream of our regional Bale Out local performers along with loads of local dynamic cultural music and dance acts from just around the corner and across the globe.
There will also be some other key features from our annual Harmony Festival format including:
– Beats and Eats dance and drum workshop tent
– Delectable cross-cultural food stalls and handmade treasures
– Cross-cultural immersion experiences
Come and enjoys loads of fun free rides and activities for the kids and whole family including:
– Unicorn rides,
– A massive creative fun zone
– All of the Dream Garden and Selfie Street art workshop installations created at each Bale Out! event since April will be brought together to form 2 massive interactive display that bring the hopes and dreams of the greater Coffs region into one big Coffs Imaginarium installation and bring us all together as one big diverse Coffs family.
Seaside Scavenge beach clean up will be there where you can swap trash for cool treasure.
And don’t miss out on winning some really cool prizes as the Greasy Pig, Slippery Pickle, Cheeky Gnome and Slippery Lizard come together for the big chase – yes, the kids get to chase this collection of colourful characters around and win prizes!
With plenty more to be announced soon, don’t miss this free family-friendly fun day in the sun proudly brought to you by Harbourside Markets and Coffs Harbour City Council.
Live Large and Local! See you there.
Sourced from CHCC’s ‘Community Diary’